Northwind Lodge Pet Policy
If any part of this policy is not followed, you will be asked to board your pet in an area kennel.
- Quiet, well-behaved pets are welcomed at Northwind Lodge.
- If the pet is alone in the cabin while you are out, it MUST be crated, otherwise you need to take your pet with you. We will not tolerate barking dogs locked up in a cabin.
- Noisy dogs and pets with antisocial behavior are NOT welcome.
- Pet owner assumes ALL liability for pet behaviors and any injuries caused to others.
- Pets must be on a leash and under control at all times. FYI - timberwolves do freely roam our surrounding woods. While they are no threat to humans, they DO consider free-roaming pets as easy, four-legged snacks and part of their food-chain menu. Even aggressive pets can disappear into the woods permanently. Letting your pet run freely in a strange area is foolish.
- You must clean up after your pet immediately. Pets may be walked in our designated non-use area or on the roads in the area.
- Pets are allowed at the beach area but the pet must be leashed.
- You are expected to remove all pet hair from the cabin before check-out. Any pet accidents in-doors will be charged a minimum $100 service fee or the replacement cost for damaged furnishings, blankets, carpeting, throw rugs, and etc.
- If your pet is used to being on the furniture, please bring a blanket for it to lie on.
- You will be financially responsible for all damage caused by your pet.
- Pets are not allowed on the Island or the GuestHaus.
- Pet Fee is $10.00 per night per pet or $60 per week.
Have a question? Call us or email us!
Return to Northwind Lodge Home Page